- Single Seat Kayak - (includes a paddle, a buoyancy aid and a wetsuit) - £30.00 per kayak for 2 hours
- Paddleboard - (includes a buoyancy aid and a wetsuit) - £30.00 per paddleboard for 2 hours
- Tandem Kayak - (includes 2 paddles, 2 buoyancy aids and 2 wetsuits) - £40.00 per tandem kayak for 2 hours
- XL Paddleboard - (includes up to 6 paddles, up to 6 buoyancy aids and up to 6 wet-suits) - £70.00 per XL paddleboard for 2 hours
- We do not rent open canoes or rowing boats.
Points to consider before you book any equipment.
- Kayaking and paddleboarding can be physically demanding.
- There are no safety patrols, lifeguards or instructors supervising rental customers.
- Kit hire sessions are not instructor lead lessons.
- Your safety is in your own hands. The decisions you make will have an effect on your experience.
- Paddling around Llyn Padarn is impressive and rewarding but do not expect some kind of theme park experience.
- You need to accept our Rental Agreement before you make the payment for your kit hire.
- The Rental Agreement explains what you can expect from us and what we expect from you.
- Details of the cancellation policy can be found within the rental agreement.
- Your completed booking demonstrates your acceptance of the Rental Agreement and your satisfaction with the cancellation and refund policy.
- We will refer to the rental agreement if amendments to bookings are requested.
- You may have to queue for our changing facilities during busy times. To avoid queuing on busy days we recommend you come prepared to change outside.
Adventurous activities such as kayaking, paddleboarding, and openwater swimming are physically demanding sports that include inherent associated dangers.
Wearing wetsuits and buoyancy aids is recommended while on the water as it reduces the risk of accident for all participants.
You must take appropriate precautions to ensure your own safety and that of other group members at all times. If you or any of your group get into difficulty the best chance of rescue will be the people in your immediate vicinity.
There are no safety patrols or lifeguards operating on Llyn Padarn.
By completing a kit hire booking you demonstrate your acknowledgement of this statement and the associated risks.